搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
常见问题回答论坛建设基本法案《诗歌报月刊》在线阅读
查看: 879|回复: 0

[随笔] Baby is not afraid of boiling water

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-31 14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Baby is not afraid of boiling water

I remember one day last winter, I poured water when I was not careful with my hands. At first it was not too painful. It was a minute or so. It began to fire. The hand had a chilblain,Now it is more red and swollen. I look at my hand and think of a sentence - dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water.

My favorite cup is lying on the floor, I wonder, if I throw it away, what will I drink in the future? What can I use for coffee? What do I use to drink very hot Myrica soup? What can I use for the bitter medicine soup? I miss it as long as I drink from a cup. This damn memory! Is my memory too good?

I was wondering why this cup was not broken because it fell on the floor. If it's broken, I'll have enough reason to throw it away, but I'm a little girl, even if it's broken, I'll clean it in a corner.

Today, someone bought 10 pounds of glue. Then she came back and asked me what I found. I shook my head and asked her what she found. She said 5000 yuan.
I shake my head.
She said she only came to my shop,
I said I did not find it,
She continued to tell me that her money was lost, and repeatedly stressed that she only came to me.
I said I didn't pick it up.
She said that people should be honest.
I said I was honest.
She says people can't have a face.
I say if I want to face you are not qualified to say me.
She stood there and scolded me, and I was sitting in front of the computer watching my favorite micro-blog, and there was a female mad dog around me, but there was no male mad dog around.

She was scold and scold until her husband came to her and told her that her money had been found in their own house.

She did not say sorry, but her husband was repeatedly ashamed to say sorry.

The man is poor - marrying the wrong woman.

As the saying goes, men are afraid of marrying the wrong wife, and women are afraid of marrying the wrong husband. God closes one door while opening another one for you.I want a red umbrella that belongs to me.

July 30,2008 XuZhiLin
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|诗歌报 ( 沪ICP备05009012号-2沪公网安备31011702001156号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:49